Friday, March 20, 2015

Here are the pictures I promised! Stella's Art Gallery at Gionino's in Mentor on the Lake, Ohio

I'm impressed! The Gionino's Pizzeria looks great! When I went there on Monday to hang the art they were so busy getting the place together that I just dropped off the art and decided to go today. Well...when I arrived THEY hung all the art! It looks beautiful! I tried my best to take photos but the lighting was a bit challenging. So I guess if you can not see the art well, you might want to see it in person. If you do, enjoy a pizza while you are there! It's delicious! They are now open for business.













No comments:

Post a Comment

What's going on at Stella's Art Gallery...

  May News CLASSES FOR MAY AND JUNE  HAVE BEEN POSTED! WE HAVE SOMETHING EVERYONE! KIDS: CAMPS & CLASSES CLASSES  ADULT/TEEN:  CLASSES, ...