Thursday, October 31, 2013

Holiday Show!

Hi Friends!
I wanted to give you an update on an event that I am working on! We are coordinating a Pop Up shop in Downtown Painesville on Novemeber 15th and December 7th. I will post information regarding confirmed artists soon. As of now you have us, Stella's Arts (pottery), Jodi Hager (watercolor artist), Nathan Hager (pencil artist), Andrew Jefferies (ink prints from lino blocks), and Betty Jefferies (painter). I'm waiting to hear from a collage artist, acrylic painter, beach glass artists, stain glass artist, and an antique jewelry collage artists!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s a giclée print? (And what can it do for me?) by Tracy Zakraysek

A giclee (zhee-clay) print is a great option for artists looking to offer fine art reproductions of original art at a lower price point to c...